Monday, March 10, 2008

med

I HATE RAINY DAYS !

Think someone has been thinking of me consistently,
because I'VE BEEN SNEEZING THE WHOLE DAY ! DAMN IT !
Don't believe ? Look below .



Stupid nose -.-
And i had to cope with being alone at home .
Makes me feel afraid to be alone at home you know !?
Grr . My mother still wants me to do housework .
I finished vaccuming the floor but i forgot about cleaning plates
and taking in my dry bags . Wt*h !

But its feels so @#$%^&*()! cause,
most children of my age are always playing their comp
and dont have to do housework . But i have to !
plus, my mother always says : " when i was your age, i alrdy know hw to cook! "
she will then add on, "many children younger than you always do hsewrk also ! "
LIKE @#$%^&*()! LAH ! Like she will go around surveying .

Ya lah ya lah . Im a dirty, stupid & lazy girl lah . Happy ?!
-______-
****** ****** ( its a vulgar, dont ask me what it is )

She didnt even ask me what i did today!
and whenever she starts scolding me,
i'll always keep quiet and dont bother to explain myself .
Cause i know she'll say : " don't find excuses ! you're just trying to escape hsewrk!"
and when i keep quiet, she'll say : " say you a few sentences the face black alrdy!"
she didnt even ask why my voice sounds weird or
the big pool of tissue infront of me .
What ?! Parents can be tired & stress then children cannot lah !
Argh !

I bet when she sees my report book, she'll start scolding me agn .
Grrrrr !

No comments: