Sunday, March 9, 2008

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW ! :D

Wooooooo . Check out Fabian's Bandana ! [ :
Looks so compaitable with him laaaa . Hahahas .
My mouth has been itchy these days .
Keep wanting to eat ice-cream & drink Coke .
Time to go for check-up ! :D Hahahahahas .
Just kidding [ : Im perfectly normal okays .

Anw, whats wrong with all the Korean Directors ?!
Why must make all the Korean Drama so touching -.-
So many people cry cause of the K.Dramas . Lollllll .
Including me lah ! =P *raises up hand

Life is boring when you dont find your other half .
I know thinking like this is stupid ._.
Cause im really bored right now . Hahahahas .
Finished reading Fruits Basket manga and Naruto . =/
What other things I can do ? o.o Do tell me yeah ? :D

& thrs smth really wrong with me .
when my dad was gone, i miss him
now hes back, i get pissed at him . Wtfh -.-
Nvm, i believe i can get this sorted out :D

Jiayous Squirtle ! LOL .

No comments: