Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello all living things on earth ! :D

I am really going camp crazy .
Ytd night at the party, i keep clapping the EVERYBODY DANCE NOW .
I was damn high & crazy !
So many people ask whether I eat my medicine alrdy anot .
Lolllllllllll . Im falling in love with frisbee .
Only managed to play awhile ytd siol !
We were playing halfway & Ms Neo ask us go up -.-
Soooooooo fun ! :D Cant wait to play it again ! [ :



Hahahahas . Yuenfang was playing around with masking tape .
She wrote everyone's name and gave it out .
Heres comes my lets-go-crazy-together partner ! :D
*drumroll* Michelle Eng ! Lmaos ._.



Georgina joins in annnnnnnnnnnnnnd ,
Ta-da ! Becomes like this . Rofl .
Im being stupid -.-



Most of pctures inside Ms. Neo camera ) :
I want the pictureeeeeeeeeees ! Grrrr .
I've havent had enough fun ! No fair ! I wanna play frisbee !

Campfires' burning now ! :D

No comments: