Friday, March 7, 2008

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYBODY! :D

I've slept so well last night ! [ :
Miss my comfy comfy beddddddddddd !
But I also miss the Campfire . ) :

Good luck to Jasper in everything .
Now I have one less person to disturb -.-

No matter where you go,
Squirtle shall always disturb you :D
Cause Singapore is such a small island,
so small that different ends can meet [ :

Okay okay, enough of those stuffs. Lollllll .
Very bored ! Wonder my Camp tee will dry anot . =/
Cause I wanna wear to the party :D
Whats up with the trend of twit ahs ? Lemme try once :D

Giimme a biig box ob presiize wen miie biirthdae cums okiies ? :D
iie wann lots nnd lots ob chocolatee fer miie too eat
nnd Piikachuu donch saee that chocolatee aree too fat fer miie okiies ?
nnd miie hand iish quiite tiired fer typiing liik a twiit . Endiing noooow .

Damn it, its really hard to type like that siol . Heres the actual one .
Give me a big box of presents when my birthday comes okays ? :D
I want lots and lots of chocolates for me to eat
And Pikachu dont say that chocolates are to fat for Squirtle okays !
And my hand is quite tired from typing like a twit .
Ending now !

No comments: