Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello Hello Hello ! :D

I am back back back from the bubble tea shop [ :
I spent my whole day there .
Even though its boring, but its better than staying at home .
Woooo . Weiling's Aunt treat me to dinner :D
Hahahahahahas !

Oh yah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUENFANG!
Lolllll . I countdown to her birthday last night . Hahahas .
And I drew this so called INTRODUCTION at the shop .
( click for larger view )


I racked brains for this .
& i know its ugly, so i don't need anyone to remind me :P
Sadly, still no I-N-S-P-I-R-A-T-I-O-N-S for the projects -.-
I can't think of any creative or nice ideas !
I still havent complete maths homework =/
Im simply tooooooooooo lazy .
Think I should bang my head on the wall alrdy .
LOLS . Like i will do it ! My head too precious ! Hahahahahas ! :D

No comments: