Thursday, March 6, 2008



Hello Everybody ! YINGQING is back ! *cheers :D
Sec 2 camp rocks man ! Group 8 rocks even more ! [ :
A warm bathe, a good sleep is all i need now :D
Basically, this whole post is gonna be about camp,
So, if you wanna read on, i suggest that you find a drink and some snacks
cause this post shall be very very long :D
Thanks yous :P

DAY 1 :
Saw the dorms and i went OMG! the dorms are totally diff from pics !
Wth siol, was dispatched to Group 8 ! At first i didnt like my group.
But slowly i started to get along with all of them .
Our trainer is Daryl ! He damn funny but hes damn fierce too .
Did some ice-breaking games, and some really fun games .
Went high rope elements ! Omfg !
Damn high la, I keep trembling when i climb the pole .
It was like 4 storeys high !? I very very scared .
I walk slowly & got very nervous , but i made it through ! :D
Proud of me? I overcome my height phobia ! [ :
Queued up very very long just to bathe -.- The toilet is damn smelly la !
It was very cold at night lor ! I was trembling when i woke up .

DAY 2 :
Played Sarribum Challenge .
Walk until my legs wanna break la ! Wtfh .
C.A.G everytime make us kena scolding .
@#$%^&*()!
Kena scolding cause the group very slow -.-
And then fun was spoilt because of the boys -.-
They fought with the boys from St. Patricks .
And thus eveyrone got scolded by the Camp Chief .
Oh man, tmr will be a bad day .

DAY 3 :
Went for flying fox ! Super duper shiok ah !
I keep screaming & cheering for the tchers who went to try out FF .
And thrs this Milo Pond whr everyone must get wet .
But some of them didnt . Milo pond is like a pool of mud sia !
Damnnnnnnnnnn dirty but its damn fun when we slide down .
Anw, we behaved very well so Mac ( Camp Chief ) Gave us rewards !
He allowed us to tuck out our shirts :D
And we received our Camp Shirts ! Wee-ooo-wee !
This is the part i love the most .

CAMPFIRE TIMEEEEEEEEEEE !

Cheering, screaming, laughing .
I cheered, cheered and cheered . Gonna lose my voice soon :D
Super duper fun sia !
I almost cry la but didnt :D Must be proud that i didnt cry okay !
Mac said, Sengkang proved me wrong,
I shouldnt had judged a book by its cover,
I thought Sengkang was a bad schl but you all proved me wrong !
And so, I am proud to say that I was the Camp Chief of SKSS SEC 2 CAMP !
So on and on he say .
Hafiz, YOU ROCKS ! Zul ROCKS TOO ! EVERYONE ROCKS ! :D


TODAY :
Last day, quite sad that today is the last day .
But everyone was still so high and energetic from last night :D
Banging songs and clapping and cheering .
Did area cleaning and did the stupid evaluation forms -.-
And we were ready to go home . Very very very sad sia .
Gonna miss Daryl ! and all the other trainers !
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING !

Love Daryl ! You have tolerate our bad behaviour,
Scolded us when we did wrong & made us laugh .
Really, thanks for everything . This camp, I swear,
will definitely not forget .
It shall be like a memory card thats stored inside my brain .
Can never ever be erased even if I got Brain-washed [ :




Quek weiling drew this . Lollllllllll .

I really love camp :D


No comments: